Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This could be your lucky day!


I love Green Chair Press and have purchased and received as gifts several kits for making books from this talented and informative lady. A prod from a friend sent me there this morning and here's what I found. I can imagine having this stack of paper, (the ultimate Chiyogami sample pack, an 8.5x11” sheet of every Chiyogami paper these folks offer in their online store – 637 patterns in total (retail value $1911.00) for my very own. Go to The Paper Place to enter. I don't know why I'm sharing this, I'm cutting my own chances to win!!! It must be because I love you.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wishing you a most wonderful holiday season!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see how you're growing as an artist, what you're creating.

Patience-please said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Laura! I am pleased to call you friend!