by my new friend Michelle for 7 Weird Things About Me. Here goes
1. This is something new. I have become very sun sensitive. Even the slightest exposure leaves me sick and very rashy. There are rumors in my family that I have become a Vampire. My husband says he is going to build a box and send to Ohio for dirt from my native land. Then I can sleep in the barn during the day.
2. I can't sleep if the covers are tucked in at the foot of the bed.
3. I can't sleep if it is not totally dark. (See #1).
4. Large birds such as parrots and macaws fascinate me and freak me out at the same time. I always feel like they know important stuff and aren't telling.
5. I love cabbage with ketchup on it.
6. I kiss my dogs on the lips
7. I hate to shop. Browsing antique, junk and art supply shops don't count.